Personal style is just that. Whether its bold colors, or just simple styles, there is someone else who can identify with your style and appreciate it as much as you do. A woman never look so beautiful when her confidence is showing…..it’s in the way she walks, the way she holds her head up like the beautiful queen she is….you can even hear it in her voice.
These are just a few ways to tune in to your personal style. If you have a limited budget for fashion remember, you can look fabulous without spending a fortune.
· Let your biggest fashion investment be in the one thing that accentuate your best asset. This could be a nice top, pair of pants, shoes, dress or jewelry
· If you have pieces in your wardrobe that you haven’t worn in over a year…get rid of it. You realize it doesn’t fit your personal style and it’s just taking up space. (If its formal wear and you haven’t been to a formal event you may want to keep it until you decide not to wear it to your next formal event.)
· Learn to mix and match your wardrobe to discover new looks with the same pieces. Even jeans and a T-shirt looks great with a nice bracelet, earrings or necklace to dress it up a bit. Use those same basic pieces to add a pant, skirt, and heels/sandals to have a new look.
· Always consider your body type, age, occupation and lifestyle when making fashion choices. You always want to look your best for your lifestyle. What should your daytime and nighttime wardrobe look like?
· Body type is one of the most important asset to focus on when choosing our wardrobe. If you dress to accentuate your body type and not work against it you will always look “well put together”. Remember, just because it comes in your size doesn’t mean you should wear it”
· Just in case you need a few new ideas, flip though some fashion magazines for the latest trends
· Shop at all types of stores for the best deals. You may find some great pieces at Target, Clothes Mentor, JC Penny, as well as other large major department stores. Never discount Thrift stores for nice accessories or clothing.
· Stock up on the basics, black or navy pants and skirts, white blouse in different styles, black and white turtle neck, great pair of jeans, black dress and a bold color dress, nice black jacket plus a colorful jacket coupled with flats and heels in your favorite color and you have a great start at mixing and matching your wardrobe for different looks. Don’t forget the statement jewelry for focal impact and basic jewelry in your favorite color to add a pop of color to your style.
Most of all trust your instinct, you know when you look your best and there’s nothing wrong with that! After all you are FABULOUS!
"Your Personal Jewelry Designer"
Love! Laugh! & Stay Fabulous!